Saturday, March 27, 2010

Script Frenzy

I'm out of my mind. You'd think, what with all that has been piled on my plate lately, adding a 100-page script to the mix would be downright foolish. Unfortunately, my dear friend, you'd be wrong.

You see, the truth is, I'm happiest when I'm working on a writing project.... and I have not caught many glimpses of happy lately. So I need this. I really need this, all of it. The late nights, the loss of sleep, the excitement, the anxiety, the sore fingers, the bursts of inspiration, the panic attacks, the countless mugs of tea. I need every last drop.

So, with over-brimming enthusiasm, I hereby sign my name along the dotted line named SCRIPT FRENZY.

30 days. 100 pages. My first play.

Suddenly the world seems a little bit brighter. (How wonderfully cliche!) Now, for the plot. I have a week to come up with something profound. Erm, any help?

~ Gina Marie

EDIT 8/20/10: I never started this. Oops. It was a good thought...

2 comments:

  1. The other day someone told me that their Uncle's name was Tom Macaroni and that he was an onion Farmer in Wala-Wala Washington. No, that's not a plot--but I think this man deserves SOMETHING written about him. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete