Grateful.
"Travel has helped me to step outside of myself. It has broadened my mind and my capacity for compassion. I have learned that people are people, and that we are all united by an unseen and fearful bond. We were created as such... as humanity, and as children of God."
Sarcastic.
"I have learned something tonight, however. Something pretty darn important. I'm surprised at myself for not having realized it before, and it goes a little something like this: When someone tells you straight out that they are NOT (insert any adjective you so desire here)... they most certainly, absolutely, without a doubt ARE that way."
Inspired.
"With confidence, comes those moments that make memories to set life aflame."
Reflective.
"I've always struggled with laziness. It is a habit that I have found to be next to impossible to break. Being an only child, my every desire was indulged and I therefore learned how easy it was to sit back and watch life pass me by as others worked. And, now that I am an adult, this poses an enormous problem. For isn't it our duty, while we are here on this earth, to progress? To do as much as we can to continuously grow? Clearly I cannot progress, cannot learn, cannot be better if all I do is sit around and watch life pass me by."
And now, ye world of forgotten blogs... sleep.
I'm not gay. Not sarcastic. :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA. Wow. :)
ReplyDelete