1. You Are Here by Thich Nhat Hanh
2. The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
3. Requiem by Lauren Oliver - ☆☆☆☆½
4. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow - ☆☆☆½
5. The Buddha and the Borderline by Kiera Van Gelder - ☆☆☆☆
6. Specials by Scott Westerfeld - ☆☆☆☆☆
7. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin - ☆☆☆½
8. Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan - ☆☆☆☆½
9. Anthem by Ayn Rand - ☆☆☆½
10. Gold by Chris Cleave - ☆☆☆½
11. Evolution, Me & Other Freaks of Nature by Robin Skande - ☆☆☆
12. Every Day by David Levithan - ☆☆☆☆½
13. Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson - ☆☆
14. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown - ☆☆☆☆
15. Bread Givers by Anzia Yezierska - ☆☆☆
16. Sister Carrie by Theodore Driesel - ☆☆☆½
17. The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler - ☆☆
18. Tropic of Orange by Karen Yamashita - ☆☆☆½
19. Their Dogs Came with Them by Helena Maria Viramontes - ☆☆½
20. Holy Land by D.J. Waldie - ☆☆☆½
I have two things to say:
1. *swear word*, I miss YA fiction. And,
2. I only have to read 10 books in a month and I'll reach my goal. Bahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment