I've been persuaded to join this craze, and I'm not going to lie... I'm excited to start. Considering I spend much of my life writing, this shouldn't be much of a chore.
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what makes a good Blog (blog?). And, seeing as this is my first, it's going to be a bit messy/lack any real substance. Much like the essays I write for the many English classes I take. But, shh, don't tell my professors. They like to grant me A's on occasion, and we wouldn't want to spoil their fun!
I expect B/blogging is just another tool for procrastination. I suppose you could argue it's a way to 'chronicle your life' or 'figure yourself out,' but I like to do that sort of thing outside of the public eye. So this B/blog is purely for procrastination purposes. I hope I haven't disappointed you.
Alright, now that I've run myself into the wall as far as things to talk about, I will end my first attempts at a blog. But it wasn't absolutely pointless - I've discovered that blogging is not an uppercase sort of word. :)
Adios!
~ Gina Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment