Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I say things because I want them to be true.
Sometimes I form my opinions around who I think I should be.
Sometimes I can only get through the day by imagining.
Sometimes I pretend that my phone is lost.
Sometimes I wish family meant something more.
Sometimes I want to be loved so badly that I forget to love back.
Sometimes I pretend to be wise when I feel incredibly lost.
Sometimes I say I'm busy when I just want to be alone.
Sometimes I wish people understood how I felt without saying a word.
Sometimes I live entirely in the past.
Sometimes I live entirely for the future.
Sometimes I do things to please others and lose myself in the process.
Sometimes I want what's wrong for me.

But all the time, I am only human.

~ Gina Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment