Today I watched Glee and got goosebumps.
Today I listened to music that meant something.
Today I went to Walgreens and bought organic shampoo.
Today I drifted off to the sound of my favorite hymns.
Today I read some fanfiction.
Today I laughed unashamedly.
Today I shared my love of Jane Austen.
Today I wrote about faith and love in my journal.
And today, I realized something...
I brought me to college.
ooh, shampoo!
ReplyDeletePoetic but repetitious. I like it.
ReplyDeleteLet me try.
Today I woke up did some stuff and went to sleep.
FAIL
Being yourself wherever and whenever. This is knowing who you are. This is why going places and throwing yourself into new situations is one of the best ways to understand yourself - while things outside of you change and affect you, your core is what remains consistent :)
ReplyDeleteI like that, Eva. Even though parts of you may mold to new situations/surroundings, the parts that stay the same are what make you, you. :) I've understood this concept for a while now, but never looked at it that way.
ReplyDeleteI shouldn't say 'same,' but rather 'consistent.'
ReplyDelete