I've decided that this shall be my new motto: Go out with confidence, smile until you truly feel it, and brighten someone's day. Be who you are, fearlessly so.
This was saved as a draft that was (self-consciously) never posted.
So, I was online looking specifically for a quote to write on my white board on my door. Failing to find the right one, I decided to check out your blog and what do I find but a fantabulous quote by my very own Gina Marie. So I used it :) Hope that's okay!
So, I was online looking specifically for a quote to write on my white board on my door. Failing to find the right one, I decided to check out your blog and what do I find but a fantabulous quote by my very own Gina Marie. So I used it :) Hope that's okay!
ReplyDeleteThat's more than okay. :) Glad to have inspired you, friend!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete