Hi. This is going to be quick because I'm tired and still clinging to the drunken feeling of being lost in fiction. I thought I'd do a quick update on books I've read/am reading, even though I haven't set an official goal for this year. I'm also rating them on a 5-star scale. Ratings are not based on whether the novel constitutes good literature (even though a good English major would use such a scale), but rather how deeply I felt while reading.
Books I've read:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - ☆☆☆☆
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green - ☆☆½
Matched by Allie Condie - ☆☆☆☆
Next up:
Crossed by Allie Condie
The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
P.S. I love Young Adult fiction. Considering the books I've read so far this year, I suppose it's time to spill the beans (though I don't know why I ever kept it a secret).
P.P.S. If you loved reading the Hunger Games trilogy, please read Allie Condie's Matched. If you don't love it, you don't have to finish the trilogy. But my guess is you'll love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment