Because I failed at blogging in December, here is my Year in Books, 2012:
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - ☆☆☆☆
2. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green - ☆☆½
3. Matched by Ally Condie - ☆☆☆☆
4. Crossed by Ally Condie - ☆☆☆
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - ☆☆☆☆☆
6. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger - ☆☆☆½
7. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides - ☆☆☆☆☆
8. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares - ☆☆☆☆½
9. The Gospel According to Larry by Janet Tashjian - ☆☆☆☆
10. Vote for Larry by Janet Tashjian - ☆☆☆½
11. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - ☆☆☆☆☆
12. 29 Gifts by Cami Walker
13. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - ☆☆☆☆
14. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness - ☆☆☆½
15. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness - ☆☆☆☆½
16. Flight by Sherman Alexie - ☆☆☆☆
17. The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau - ☆☆½
18. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - ☆☆☆☆☆
19. Hana by Lauren Oliver - ☆☆☆☆½
20. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - ☆☆☆☆☆
21. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - ☆☆☆☆
22. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - ☆☆☆½
23. Jumper: Griffin's Story by Steven Gould - ☆☆☆☆
24. Reached by Ally Condie - ☆☆☆☆½
25. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld - ☆☆☆½
It's been over two months since I even read Pandemonium and Perks, so I won't be giving reviews on every novel. I'm just going to give an overall review of my reading experience in 2012 by saying THIS IS THE CLOSEST TO MY GOAL THAT I HAVE GOTTEN IN THREE YEARS. So the goal is set again for 2013: 30 books, 2.5 per month. I'm already halfway through my first for January. I have hope.
Sorry for this awful book update blog. I promise my updates for 2013 will contain less suck. I'm also going to re-start blogging about my wonderful life. Because it is wonderful. It really, truly is.
No comments:
Post a Comment