A scribble, by my definition, is a piece of fiction that does not take the shape of a traditional story. It is either too short, too unmotivated, too abstract, too sporadic, or too spur-of-the-moment to become anything more than a bit of unconnected beauty.
While I post my short stories and other fully-formed and thought-through works here: http://www.fictionpress.com/~misskryptonite, I don't really have a place for the bits of meaningless/ful drabble. I've been posting them on this blog but I think they kind of clutter up the place. And I like order.
Therefore, I have started another blog just to house my scribbles as well as placate my order-obsessed mind. Care to wander? http://ginascribbless.blogspot.com/
This blog - ima(gina)tion, which you are currently viewing - will, from this day forward, house only blog posts about the reality of my life. Non-fiction. Tangible, unimagined happenings or realizations or ponderings. Things about the world which I am anchored to, no matter where my mind decides to take me.
miss kryptonite?
ReplyDeleteI'm a Superman addict. Don't judge. :P
ReplyDelete