Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my wonderful friends that follow this blog. You've made the past two years worthwhile.

And with that, I have to express my gratitude for cycles... that each New Year provides us with an opportunity to assess where we are and make a plan to get where we want to be. I am incredibly excited (read: terrified, yet hopeful) for what 2012 holds in store for me and all those I love. I owe a lot to the people in my life for being such incredible examples, and for giving me the motivation to better myself in this next year.

It's scary, standing on the brink of a New Year, looking over the blankness. One day, the white will be filled with the ink of life, though I am unable to now read the faraway words. It is a form of courage, welcoming the unknown with a smile. So here's to bravery.

"Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith." - Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment