You're probably bored of all my blogs about books. It seems like that's all I'm posting anymore. I'm not going to apologize for (re)falling head over heels for books and gushing that love in repeated blog posts. Still, I'm sure you'd like to see more variety, and I understand.
To balance this blog, I am now going to update my "read" list once a month. I'll probably do it at the end of the month, or I'll update it every 27th to keep in line with this post. I'll write and save a blurb about each book the day I finish it, and post one ginormous blog containing all those blurbs on the appointed date each month.
Problem solved.
So, here is my last book blog until this time next month.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - ☆☆☆☆
2. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green - ☆☆½
3. Matched by Ally Condie - ☆☆☆☆
4. Crossed by Ally Condie - ☆☆☆
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - ☆☆☆☆☆
6. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger - ☆☆☆½
7. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides - ☆☆☆☆☆
8. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares - ☆☆☆☆½
9. The Gospel According to Larry by Janet Tashjian - ☆☆☆☆
10. Vote for Larry by Janet Tashjian - ☆☆☆½
11. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - ☆☆☆☆☆
12. 29 Gifts by Cami Walker
I'm not rating this book because it's not a book to be rated. What I will do is leave you with this: http://www.29gifts.org/ and this: :)
Are you going to start doing it? I am :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am not even a little bored of your book blogging at all. I'm sad I have to wait a whole month for the next one.
I just signed up at the website! What's your username?
ReplyDeleteAww, you're cute. (: Maybe I just need to be better at balancing books and real life. Except for the fact that books are my life right now.