I won't go into the details, because they are quite personal and will be kept for my journal. Let's just say it's been a frustrating journey which has finally come to an end today, when I was blessed with a job offer. I thought back on all the doubts I'd had, the struggling, the anger towards my parents and God and others who had jobs when I could find nothing. And here I am now, with the knowledge that it was all for my benefit.
Because I did not have a job, I learned to take a step back and ponder. Because I did not have a job, I was able to spend more time with my friends, who constantly uplift me. Because I did not have a job, I was able to attend Zion's Camp, which was life-changing. So yes, God answers prayers. Not always right away, but when the time is right.

So don't lose faith. Have patience, for the Lord's plan for your life is greater than anything you could write for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment